- Type: Medical Gas Outlet
- Brand Name: Meddo
- Model Number: British Standard
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Name: all-metal material high quality German standard medical gas outlet
- Other name: Medical Gases connector
- Material: metal
- Specific Use: Hospital Bed
- Color: standard
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Application: hospital gas outlet
- FACTORY LOCATION: Jiangsu Province
- Payment: L/C T/T
- MOQ: 200 Units
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||medical gas connector packing:wooden box|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days after payment|
Wholesale All Stndards Medical Gas Outlets
The CPX Terminal Units are designed and manufactured in the UK under BS EN 13485 Medical Devices: Quality Management Systems. The units comprise of a first fix, second fix and a second fix valve assembly and connect medical appliances to the gas supply system.
The first fix comprises of a brass pipeline termination cylinder with a 12mm BS EN 13348 copper pipe for brazing to the fixed pipeline system, or with a NIST BS EN 15908 (non-interchangeable screw thread) connector for connection to a hose assembly. A mounting box suitable for both surface and flush installations is also provided.
The CPX Terminal Unit is designed to enable gas probes to be connected and disconnected easily and with minimal effort and the same time as giving a strong, reliable and secure connection. They are available for oxygen, nitrous oxide, 50% oxygen/50% nitrous oxide mixture, medical air, surgical air, medical vacuum, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and AGSS.
The terminal units can be flexibly integrated into any type of installation including surface, flush, bedhead and pendant and are supplied with a 3 year warranty. Test plugs are included with flush, surface, and bedhead types for first fix pressure testing on site.
German standard – DIN13260-2 Medical Gas outlets
• German Standard Outlets, are for use with medical gas systems. The outlets are designed with safety in mind and comply fully with DIN EN 737-1: 1998 and DIN 13620-2. Outlets are manufactured in an ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 13485 registered facility.
• Complies with DIN EN 737-1: 1998 and DIN 13620-2
• Color-coded for easy gas service identification according to ISO 32
• Stops flow of gas before detachment of probe
• Internal gas-specific safety socket
• 100% tested and individually packaged
• 8 mm piping
• CE listed
• Tech spec according to DIN 13260-2 and conform to EN ISO9170-1 standard
• CE marks, comply with 93/42/EEC Eurpoean directive
• Symbols marking according to CE EN980 standard
• The medical device: is identified with class of risk Iib, according to document NBM/149/98 dated 30.9.98 statement S/06/98
• Materials used are:
• Probes according to EN ISO5359 standard
• Flow rate test according to EN ISO7396-1
Pictures of all-metal medical gas outlet supplier:
Thank you very much for viewing this page, and wish you a nice day!
Please click the button below to view our homepage.
all-metal medical gas outlet supplier