- Type: Medical Gas Outlet
- Brand Name: Meddo
- Model Number: British Standard
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Name: british gas outlet
- Other name: Medical Gases connector
- Material: metal
- Color: standard
- Product Name: BS gas outlet
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Specific Use: hospital
- Application: gas outlet
- FACTORY LOCATION: Jiangsu Province
- MOQ: 200 Units
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||british gas outlet packing:carton box|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after payment|
Hot Sell Medical All Standard Gas outlets for bed head unit
X Terminal Units are designed and manufactured in the UK under BS EN 13485 Medical Devices: Quality Management Systems. The units comprise of a first fix, second fix and a second fix valve assembly and connect medical appliances to the gas supply system.
The first fix comprises of a brass pipeline termination cylinder with a 12mm BS EN 13348 copper pipe for brazing to the fixed pipeline system, or with a NIST BS EN 15908 (non-interchangeable screw thread) connector for connection to a hose assembly. A mounting box suitable for both surface and flush installations is also provided.
The CPX Terminal Unit is designed to enable gas probes to be connected and disconnected easily and with minimal effort and the same time as giving a strong, reliable and secure connection. They are available for oxygen, nitrous oxide, 50% oxygen/50% nitrous oxide mixture, medical air, surgical air, medical vacuum, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and AGSS.
The terminal units can be flexibly integrated into any type of installation including surface, flush, bedhead and pendant and are supplied with a 3 year warranty. Test plugs are included with flush, surface, and bedhead types for first fix pressure testing on site.
Medical Gas Outlet – British Standard CE 0086, BS EN 9170-1, 93/42/EEC Medical Device Directive EN737, HTM 02-01 Standards
• Designed to meet the requirements of (but not exclusive to):
• HTM 02-01 Medical gas Pipeline Systems
• BS EN 7396-1 Pipelines for Compressed medical Gases and Vacuum.
• BS EN 7396-2 Anaesthetic Gas Scavenging Disposal Systems.
• BS EN 9170-1 Terminal Units for use with Compressed Medical Gases and Vacuum.
• BS EN 9170-2 Terminal Units for Anaesthetic Gas Scavenging Systems.
• C11 NHS Model Engineering Specification – Medical Gases.
• BS EN 15908 Non-interchangeable Screw Threaded (NIST) Low-pressure Connectors for Medical Gases.
• BS 5682 Specification for Probes Specification for Probes (quick connectors) for Medical Gases.
• Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC (CE0086).
• Tech spec according to BS5682:1998 and
• conform to EN ISO9170-1 standard
• CE marks, comply with 93/42/EEC Eurpoean directive
• Symbols marking according to CE EN980 standard
• The medical device: is identified with class of risk Iib, according to document NBM/149/98 dated 30.9.98 statement S/06/98
• Materials used are:
• Probes according to EN ISO5359 standard
• Flow rate test according to EN ISO7396-1
British Medical Gas outlets
• BSO series
• Comply with EN737-1:1998 and HTM2022
• Gas specific Adapters
• Color coded to ISO32
• Swivel pipe design
• 12mm piping
• British Standard Outlets, are for use with medical gas systems. The outlets are designed with safety in mind and comply fully with EN 737-1: 1998, and HTM 2022. Outlets are manufactured in an ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 13485 registered facility.
• Complies with EN 737-1: 1998, HTM 2022, BS 5682-1998
• Color-coded for easy gas service identification according to ISO 32
• 100% tested and individually packaged
• Gas-specific adapters
• Swivel pipe design for easy installation
• 12 mm piping
• CE listed
Pictures of british gas outlet for surgical pendant:
Thank you very much for viewing this page, and wish you a nice day!
Please click the button below to view our homepage.
british gas outlet for surgical pendant